HDPE Concrete Protective Liners Applied to Pipeline Lining Repair
Concrete protective liners can be used to repair various existing partially or completely damaged pipelines, such as concrete, plastic, metal, etc., culverts. The repair process does not need to be excavated. It can be constructed using inspection wells of existing pipeline systems. It can be manufactured in factories or welded on the ground. Different types of pipes can be used to support fixed grouting, which is convenient and flexible. After pipe repair, it not only takes into account durability, but also reduces the coefficient of friction and resistance, and it is not easy to smooth the inner wall, so that the ability to pass water is improved.
1. The surface of the repaired pipeline is smooth, not easy to scale, and the resistance to friction is reduced. The ability to pass water is higher than before repair.
2. Special formula filling slurry, curing strength is high, no leakage, no pollution. It is a structural repair that achieves the internal pressure and external pressure load of the original pipeline after repair.
3. The non-excavation operation does not require the removal of land and does not hinder traffic, especially for roads with high traffic flow; The construction speed is fast, and one work section can be completed in five days.
4. The adaptability of the restoration is strong, and it can repair water supply facilities such as pipes, pipe wells, Fanghan wells, and drainage tanks of various shapes and materials above DN 600. It is the first choice for the repair and construction of large-caliber pipelines.
5. The project cost is low, the construction period is short, and the construction difficulty is small. Long service life, material service life of more than 50 years.